Meclofenoxate Hydrochloride Raw Materials for Promoting Metabolism
|FOB Price:||US $1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||10 grams|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 grams||US $1/ gram|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Aluminium Foil Bag or as Required|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 3685-84-5
- Assay: 99%
- Supply Ability: 5000kg
- Specification: 10grams
- HS Code: 1810281779
- MOQ: 10gram
- Delivery Time: 4-6work Days
- Trademark: Quanao
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Product name: Meclofenoxate hydrochloride
Synonyms: Centrophenoxine hydrochloride; 4-Chlorophenoxy-acetic acid 2-(dimethylamino)ethyl ester hydrochloride
CAS No.: 3685-84-5
Molecular Formula: C12H17Cl2NO3
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Usage: Pharmaceutical raw intermediates
Part of a class of drugs known as nootropic drugs - or 'smart drugs', Centrophenoxine is one of the original anti-ageing, neuro-energizing drugs.
The word nootropic itself is derived from the Greek words 'noos' or 'mind' and 'tropein', which means bend or turn.
Centrophenoxine is an anti-ageing drug, widely used to increase brain energy. It has been found to be extremely effective in the treatment of brain damage due to old age, stroke or toxic chemicals.
Centrophenoxine is used to enhance the body's defense against free radical damage caused by ageing. It is particularly useful in the treatment of senile dementia, where regular use can prevent further mental deterioration.
Often referred to as an 'ageing reversal drug', Centrophenoxine has been clinically proven to improve memory and increase the speed at which new information is stored and used. It is effective in fighting both cerebral ageing and age-related diseases.
1. Promote the metabolism of brain;
2. Clear cells in the fat brown pigment (Lipofuscin);
3. Increase the cerebral blood flow;
4. Improve the ability to remember;
5. The resisting hypoxia;
6. Can promote protein assimilation, enhance the efficacy of other anabolic drugs in the body;
7. Increase in the amount of serotonin in the brain;
8. Promote between depending on the bed bottom can pay - pituitary - renal department between renal cortical hormone secretion; 9. Activate the brain stem reticular structure.
|1,3-Dimethylbutylamine HCL||CAS No.:71776-70-0|
|Agmatine sulfate||CAS No.: 2482-00-0|
|Meclofenoxate hydrochloride||CAS No.: 3685-84-5|
|Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate||CAS No.: 151533-22-1|
|1,3-Dimethylpentylamine hydrochloride||CAS: 13803-74-2|